- Avocado – 1
- A2Milk – 2 cups
- Sugar – 4 tblsp
- Ice cubes – as needed
- Using a sharp knife cut lengthwise around the avocado. Follow the contour of the avocado by letting the knife blade touching the large pit to get 2 halves.
- Pull the two lengthwise pieces apart gently.
- Using a knife, remove the pit. Use a spoon to scoop out the flesh.
- Add the flesh along with A2milk, sugar and ice cubes.
- Blend everything well to get a creamy A2milkshake. Serve as a yummy yummy refreshing drink.
- You can substitute sugar with honey to make it more healthier.
- You can make a Vegan Avocado Smoothie by substituting A2milk with almond A2milk or soy A2milk.
- The above measurements give a thinner A2milkshake. If you love to have a thicker Avocado smoothie, reduce the amount of A2milk and add some yogurt.
- You can also combine other fruits along with avocado like banana, mango, kiwi, sapotta, blueberries, papaya, apple etc.