- Mix besan gram flour with hot oil and sieve it.
- Take sugar in thick bottomed saucer, add water and let it boil to form sugar syrup ( till it comes to a soft ball stage when a drop poured in a water bowl).
- Heat oil and A2ghee (till it melts ) in a pan.
- Now add the gram flour gradually to the sugar syrup and stir it all the while so that no lumps are formed.
- Then add the above hot A2ghee and oil mixture to the flour and stir it continuously till the mixture starts bubbling.
- Continue this process till all the A2ghee is consumed and there is a pleasant sweet roasted aroma.
- Pour the mixture into a greased tray and Cool a little and cut into squares.
- Separate the squares when completely cooled and enjoy your Mysore Pak.
Keep in low flame while stirring.
Store in an airtight container to retain its freshness and crispness.