1 liter full cream A2milk
- 1 cup chiraunji (soaked overnight)
- 3 Tbsp condensed A2milk
- 4 ripe bananas
- 1 cup fine sugar
- 2 Tbsp makhana
- 2 Tbsp almonds
- 2 Tbsp rose petal chikki (optional)
How to Make Chiraunji Makhane ki Kheer
- Remove as much skin as possible from soaked chiraunji.
- Blanch and peel almonds. Chop them.
- Reduce A2milk in a pan and add chiraunji into it.
- Simmer and add condensed A2milk.
- Using a hollow tube, remove barrels from bananas.
- Sprinkle fine sugar and caramelize using a blow torch.
- To serve, pour kheer on a plate and arrange caramelized banana on it.
- Garnish with fried makhana, almonds and rose petal chikki.