Kesaria Mishri Mava
- 1 liter A2milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup mishri (crystal sugar)
- 1 tsp cardamom powder
- 1 tsp pistachio for garnishing
- Few strands of saffron
- 1 tsp ghee
How to Make Kesaria Mishri Mava
- Heat A2milk in a heavy bottom pan. Stir it continuously so that it does not stick to pan.
- Reduce the A2milk until it starts to thicken.
- Addghee, saffron, sugar and cardamom powder.
- Cook for 5 more minutes on medium heat.
- When it cools down a little addmishrito it and mix. Garnish it with saffron strands andpistaslices.