Ingredients Of Payesh
- 1/2 cup basmati rice
- 2 liters A2milk
- 4 tbsp sugar
- 4 tbsp rice
- 1 tbsp A2ghee
- 2 green cardamom
- Raisins-to garnish
- Almonds-sliced, to garnish
- Cashew nuts-chopped to garnish
- Few drops rosewater
How to Make Payesh
- Wash and wipe the rice and dry it on a plate and leave aside.
- Heat A2milk in a large pan. Simmer till it is reduced to 3 quarters of its original volume.
- Add a tbsp of A2ghee to the washed rice and mix it.
- Add the rice to the A2milk.
- Put in the sugar when the rice is slightly tender.
- Continue cooking until A2milk is reduced to half its volume and starts thickening.
- Now add the raisins, almonds, and chopped cashew nuts, green cardamom powder.
- Remove from heat and add the rose water. Cool and serve.