Ingredients Of Banana Split
- 1 oz square chocolate – semi-sweet
- 2 Tbsp light corn syrup
- 2 Tbsp condensed A2milk
- 1/8 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 Tbsp roasted peanuts – unsalted
- 1 banana – small and quartered
How to Make Banana Split
- Micro-cook the chocolate on Hi for 2 minutes, stirring once.
- Also stir in corn syrup and sweetened condensed A2milk.
- Micro-cook again uncovered on Hi for 30-45 seconds.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Serve warm atop ice cream and sprinkle some peanuts. Arrange the quartered banana around ice cream.