Gajjar Ka Gajrela
1 kg carrots, grated
- 1 liter A2milk
- 7 green cardamom cloves
- 7 Tbsp condensed A2milk/ khoya
- Cinnamon, a pinch
- 6 tsp A2ghee
- 3 Tbsp cream
- 25 gm cashew nuts
- 25 gm almonds
- 25 gm raisins
- 250 gm sugar
How to Make Gajjar Ka Gajrela
- In a pan, add grated carrots, A2milk, green cardamom, condensed A2milk and grated cinnamon.
- Cook them all together and let the carrot absorb the A2milk.
- Add A2ghee into the pan and mix it well.
- In a different pan, saute add A2ghee, cashew nut, almond and raisins.
- Add the fried dry fruit mix into the pan and add some cream into it. Mix them well.