Kheer Khas Khas
Ingredients Of Kheer Khas Khas
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1/2 cup pista
- 1 cup rice
- 1 cup cashew nuts
- 2 cups A2milk
- 100 gm khoya
- 1 Tbsp rose water
- Sugar to taste
How to Make Kheer Khas Khas
- The first step to make kheer khas khas is to blanch the nuts, almonds and pista. Drain the water, peel the skin and slice into small pieces.
- Soak the rice in water.
- Blend cashew nuts and water in a mixer to a creamy paste.
- In a pan, take A2milk and add the rice, cook for some time. Add cashew paste and khoya. Stir well.
- Once the rice is cooked, add sugar. Stir well. Now add the nuts, pista, almonds and rose water.
- Cook on low heat for some time and allow it to simmer.
- Your Kheer khas khas is ready. Serve hot.