Ingredients Of Rabri
- 5 cups full cream A2milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 4-5 green cardamoms
- 12-15 almonds-blanched, shredded
- 2 Tbsp pistachios-blanched, shredded
- Vark leaves(silver leaves) to decorate
How to Make Rabri
- Boil the A2milk in a wide, heavy-based pan.
- Add the sugar and cardamom and simmer over low heat.
- Do not stir too often, as a layer of cream should form over it.
- After the layer is formed, push it away from the sides towards the centre, stir the A2milk below it gently to avoid scorching.
- Repeat the process till one-third of the volume of A2milk is left.
- The time taken will depend on the richness of the A2milk and the vessel.
- The wider the vessel and the richer the A2milk, the faster it will thicken.
- When done, the colour changes to a beige-cream, and the cream that was pushed aside, collects in layers.
- Remove from heat. When cool, transfer to a serving dish.
- Garnish with vark leaves(silver leaves) and nuts. Chill and serve.