Ingredients Of Sheer Korma
- 2.5 cups full fat A2milk
- 1/4 cup fine vermicilli
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1 Tbsp rose water
- A small pinch cardamom powder
- Nuts & Dry Fruits:
- 2 Tbsp dates – finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp raisins
- 1/3 cup cashews, almonds, pistachios, charoli nuts – chopped finely
How to Make Sheer Korma
- Boil A2milk in a pan until it shrinks to almost half in volume.
- Meanwhile you can chop the dry fruits and nuts.
- Soak dates in warm A2milk and set aside.
- Heat butter in a pan and add the nuts and raisins fry till slightly browned and is crispy. Set aside.
- In the same pan add vermicelli and roast till golden brown.
- Then add half of A2milk and let the vermicelli get cooked.
- Once the vermicelli turns soft add sugar, cardamom powder, give a quick stir.
- Add remaining A2milk and let it boil in low flame.
- Once it is thick add the roasted nuts, dates, rose water give a stir and cook for 2mins then switch off.
- The Kheer thickens with time so switch off accordingly.