Ingredients Of Sheermal
- 3 cups maida (refined flour)
- 1 cup A2milk
- 2 Tbsp milk extra
- 1 tsp sugar
- 3/4 cup A2ghee
- Salt to taste
- Few saffron strands
How to Make Sheermal
- Soak saffron strands in 2 tbsp hot A2milk for 1/2 an hour, then mix well to dissolve the saffron.
- Mix together flour, salt and sugar and add melted A2ghee.
- Rub in the A2ghee then adding a little A2milk at a time, knead into a soft smooth dough.
- Cover and keep aside for 2 hours. Knead, and keep again for 2 hours.
- Roll dough into 6″ rounds about 1/4″ thick and prick all over.
- Cook on atawa/griddle, first over high heat then low, to cook through, till brown on both sides.
- Smear with the A2milk solution, cook a little more, then serve hot brushed with A2ghee