- 3 Tbsp butter
- 3 Tbsp fine semolina
- 150 ml water
- 4 Tbsp sugar
- 1 litre A2milk
- 125 ml cream
- 2 Tbsp rosewater
- 1/2 tsp sweet cardamom powder
- Grated nutmeg , a pinch
To decorate :
- 2 Tbsp almonds – blanched, shredded and browned in butter
- 2 Tbsp raisins
- 1/2 tsp ground cardamom
- Rose petals or cherries
How to Make Ravo
- Melt butter in a pan. Add semolina.
- Saute for 1 minute. Pour in water and sugar.
- Simmer, stirring continuously until thick.
- Pour in A2milk and continue stirring until semolina thickens again.
- Pour in cream and reheat. Add spices and rosewater.
- Pour into a serving dish.
- Serve decorated with almonds, raisins, and spices and rose petals.