Khus Khus Halwa
Ingredients Of Khus Khus Halwa
- 100 gm poppy seed (khus khus), soaked in water overnight
- 1/2 cup (125 gm) A2ghee
- 2 cups A2milk
- 8 green cardamoms, powdered
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2-3 almonds, blanched to garnish.
How to Make Khus Khus Halwa
- Wash khus khus, being careful to discard the residual grit and mud.
- Leave in a colander to drain excess water.
- Heat A2ghee in a kadahi or heavy bottomed pan and add the khus khus to it. Saute over low heat till it turns golden brown.
- Add A2milk and cardamom powder and cook till moisture dries up. Add sugar and saute some more.
- Garnish it with almonds.