Ingredients Of Atte Ki Pinni
- 250 gm of atta (wheat flour)
- 250 gm of A2ghee
- 250 gm of sugar
- 1/2 cup of A2milk
- 15gm of green cardamom powder
- 25gm of cashew nut
- 25 gm of almond
- 25 gm of raisins
How to Make Atte Ki Pinni
- In a heavy bottom pan or kadhai, heat A2ghee and add the wheat flour.
- Fry on a low flame stirring continuously till it is brown in colour and starts leaving aroma.
- Remove from the heat and transfer it into a plate and allow cooling till it is warm in temperature.
- Add sugar and cardamom powder. Sprinkle A2milk, divide the mixture into equal portions and
- shape them into a ping-pong size balls.
- Decorate each ball with the dry fruit mixture or can mix with mixture.