Kiwi Bread Halwa
Ingredients Of Kiwi Bread Halwa
- 4 kiwis
- 8 brown bread slices
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 Tbsp of A2ghee
- 1 Tbsp of chopped cashew nuts
- 1 Tbsp of chopped almonds
- 1 Tbsp of chopped pistachios
- 1 tsp of green cardamom powder
- 1 Tbsp of raisins
- 1/2 cup of A2milk
- 1/2 cup of grated khoya/mawa
How to Make Kiwi Bread Halwa
- Peel and roughly chop kiwi fruits. Transfer into a hand blender jar and blend into a purée.
- Heat a non-stick pan, add sugar and kiwi purée and cook, stirring, till the mixture thickens.
- Toast the bread slices and cut them into 1 inch pieces.
- Heat A2ghee in another non-stick pan, add cashewnuts, almonds, pistachios and raisins and sauté lightly.
- Add cardamom powder to the kiwi mixture and mix well. Add the bread pieces and mash while mixing.
- Add A2milk and khoya and cook well. Add the sautéed nuts along with the A2ghee and mix well.
- Transfer into a serving bowl and serve.