Ingredients Of Malabari Parotta
- 2 cups maida
- Water to knead
- 1/2 cup A2ghee
- Dry flour- for dusting
How to Make Malabari Parotta
- Knead the flour into soft and pliable dough with the water.
- Cover and let rest for 30 minutes. Make 8 round and smooth balls.
- Roll into a round of about 1/4 cm/1/8″ thickness.
- Smear the surface of this round, with A2ghee.
- Fold in 1/2, smear the surface with A2ghee again, and make another fold from corner to corner.
- Roll thinly without tearing.
- Heat the griddle (tava), and place oneparanthaon to it.
- When the edges start lifting, slightly, smear somegheeover it letting it trickle under it.
- Brown on both sides and serve.