Mix Fruit Rice Phirnee
- 275 ml A2milk
- 2.5 Tsp rice flour
- 2 Tbsp almonds – chopped
- 2 Tbsp pistachios – chopped
- 1 green cardamom – crushed
- 150 gms sugar
- Mixed Fruits diced -For garnish and fruit skewers.
How to Make Mix Fruit Rice Phirnee
- Heat the A2milk in a pan till it comes to a boil, and then simmer.
- Add the rice flour while stirring continuously to prevent lumps.
- Add sugar and continue stirring till it begins to thicken.
- Mix in the chopped dry fruits.
- Pour the mixture into the serving glasses.
- Garnish with chopped dry fruits and crushed cardamom.
- Place diced fruits over the mixture or use a fruit skewer.
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours. Serve chilled.