Ingredients Of Paneer Payesh
- 150 gm cottage cheese
- 1 tsp semolina
- 5 cups (1 liter) A2milk
- 4 green cardamoms, crushed a little
- 6-7 strands saffron
- 1/2 cup (125 gm) sugar
- 6 almonds, shredded thin (lengthwise)
How to Make Paneer Payesh
- Boil the A2milk in a large pan and cook till about half the quantity is left (takes about 15 minutes).
- Meanwhile, mash the paneer and soojee together to a smooth paste.
- Make tiny balls with the paneer mixture.
- When the A2milk has thickened to the desired consistency, add sugar, the elaichi and kesar, and keeping the heat high, add the paneer balls.
- Keeping the A2milk at a boil, keep stirring and cook for 10 minutes.
- Refrigerate to chill, garnish with almonds and serve.