Phirni with Fresh Berries
- 200 gm rice
- 1L A2milk
- 300 gm sugar
- 5 gm almonds, chopped
- 5 gm pista, chopped
- A few strands of saffron
- 5 gm green cardamom powder
- 10 gm gooseberries
- 10 gm raspberries
How to Make Phirni with Fresh Berries
- Wash and soak rice for 30 minutes and crush in a grinder into small pieces.
- In ahandi, heat A2milk and add sugar on a low flame.
- Add green cardamom powder followed by rice and continue cooking while occasionally stirring the mixture.
- When the A2milk thickens and the rice is cooked, add saffron and mix well.
- Pour the phirni in serving bowl and add chopped almonds, chopped pistas, raspberries and
- gooseberries on top.
- Serve cold.