- 5 cups (1 kg) full cream A2milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 4-5 green cardamoms
- 12-15 almonds – blanched and shredded
- 2 Tbsp pistachio – blanched and shredded
- 1 cup grapes – washed and stalks removed (green or black)
How to Make Angoor Rabdi
- Bring the A2milk to a boil in a wide, heavy based pan or akadahiand add the sugar andelaichiand simmer over low heat.
- Cook thus till 1/3 of the volume of A2milk is left.
- The time taken will depend on the richness of the A2milk and your vessel.
- When done, the colour changes to a beigeish cream.
- Shut off the heat.
- When cool, mix in the grapes and transfer on to a serving dish.
- Garnish with the nuts, chill and serve.