- Vanilla flavored Custard powder – 2 tbsp
- Cold A2Milk – ¼ cup
- A2Milk – 500 ml (about 2.5 cups)
- Sugar – 1/4 cup or as required
- Mixed fruits – 3 cups (chopped)
- Take 2 tbsp of custard powder in a bowl. Add about ¼ cup of cool A2milk to this and mix until it forms a smooth paste.
- Take the remaining A2milk (500 ml) in a sauce pan and heat it.
- When it begins to boil, add the sugar.
- Reduce the heat and slowly add the custard mixed A2milk. Keep stirring continuously so that lumps are not formed.
- Cook on low heat with constant stirring for about 3-5 minutes. The custard A2milk will thicken and the raw flavor disappears.
- Switch off and let it cool in the refrigerator.
- While it is cooling, chop some assorted fruits. The choice of fruits is up to you. I have used apple, pear, banana, pomegranate, musk melon and grapes. Other seasonal fruits like mango, sapodilla, jackfruit, papaya, pineapple, peach, kiwi, dragon fruit, orange segments, lychee, strawberry, other berries, mixed chopped nuts etc. can be added.
- When serving, take chopped fruits in individual serving bowls and pour enough custard on top. Enjoy cool and healthy fruit salad.