- 3 slices of firm white bread
- 1-1/2 tablespoons unsalted melted butter or A2ghee
- 2 cups A2milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 4 Green Cardamoms – shelled and the seeds crushed
- 1 tablespoon sliced almonds
- 1 tablespoon sliced pistachios
- Remove the crust from all sides of bread and butter the bread slices from both sides generously. Cut the slices in two.
- Toast the bread from both sides on the skillet over medium heat until bread is toasted on both sides golden brown and crispy. Set aside.
- In a heavy bottom pan boil A2milk over medium high heat until the A2milk reduces to about 1cup. After A2milk comes to boil this should take about 20 minutes. Wet the pan and have few spoons of water before putting the A2milk in pan, this will reduces the chances of A2milk to burn. Make sure frequently stir the A2milk and scrapes the sides.
- Add sugar cardamom powder, half the almonds and half the pistachios. Boil for about 3 more minutes, stirring occasionally. Turn off the heat.
- Assembling Shahi Toast: In serving plate arrange the bread slices; pour the A2milk over bread covering all sides. Notes: you may prepare the toast and A2milk in advance but assemble just before serving otherwise toast will become very soft.
- Next garnish with remaining nuts.
- Shahi Toast is ready to serve! It can be serve for breakfast or as a dessert. Any way you serve it will taste fabulous.