Ghee was a bad fat…. to loose weight I must not eat ghee… And it became a style icon to eat chapati/ roti without ghee….
Now when I look back and see the relation between ghee and me, Ghee was there to do the good and I kept refusing it. Ayurveda says ‘Long a favorite of yoga practitioners, ghee lubricates the connective tissues and promotes flexibility, says Dr. Vasant Lad, director of the Ayurvedic Institute in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Traditionally, the preparation has been used to promote memory, intelligence, quantity and quality of semen, and to enhance digestion. Modern science tells us that ghee also harbors phenolic antioxidants, which bolster the immune system.’
A2 Ghee or Desi Cow’s Ghee made from a2 milk using bi-directional churning process is e
- is Rich in Fat Soluble Vitamins A, D and E
- is Suitable for Individuals with Casein and Lactose Sensitivities
- is made From Grass-Fed Cows Contains CLA
- Contains Butyrate, an Essential Short-Chain Fatty Acid
- is central to my Healing Foods Diet that focuses on getting the body back to a healthy state while triumphing over heart disease, diabetes, obesity, depression, hormonal imbalances and more.
- builds Strong Bones With Vitamin K2
- supports Weight Loss
- improves Digestion
- reduces Inflammation