|Analysis||Unit per 100gm|
|Fatty Acid Profile||69.62g|
|Trans Fatty Acid||0g|
The Vedas call ghee the ‘first and the most essential of all foods’ and ghee is a central element of the Vedic culture.
Jains’ A2 Ghee is more yellow. It is made from A2 Milk of Certified A2 Indian Native Cows and remains in liquid form at body temperature. The ghee of a Buffalo is still slightly solid. Buffalo milk and ghee are more tamasic (dulling), while Cow milk and ghee are believed to be more sattvic (pure and purifying). Jains’ A2 Ghee is used in lamps in temples and pujas all over India. The light of a ghee lamp is the most beautiful and brilliant of all lights. The light of burning ghee is said to ward off negativity and evil influence.
Jains’ A2 Ghee made in brahmamuhurta (the early hours of each day) using churning process has sattvic (Pure and Purifying) qualities that can bring peace of mind and body.
● Grass and herb fed, our cows gaze in jungles.
● Ghee made from yogurt with probiotic properties.
● Bi directional churning to increase medicinal properties using ancient vedic process.
● By consuming this healthy ghee you are supporting 15000 cowherd families and protecting 50000000 Indigenous Indian Cows.
● A2 milk from DNA certified A2 Indian desi cows.
● With 0% trans fat, ideal for all age groups.
● We use only original Indian Gir Breed cow’s milk (A2A2 Genotype – certified).
● These cows are not injected with any type of Hormones or antibiotics.
● The entire cow family is reared even if not milking till natural death with compassion and
Made from A2 Doodh/ Milk
Made by traditional churning process
No adulteration of any kind
0% Trans fats
Liquid form at body temperature
Sattvic (Pure and Purifying)
Most beautiful and brilliant of all lights
Ward off negativity and evil influence
Second name for enegry
For better immunity
Ideal for all age groups
Best for pregnant and lactating mothers